I need some friends :)

Options
Accountability needed!! I have realized that I can't do this alone. There are so many temptations out there. I'm just looking for some supportive friends to help me out. I've used MFP before under a different username and have come back because I couldn't do it alone. I lost 20 lbs the first time around...I have gained about 8 back so I'm looking to lose those 8 lbs and maybe some more.

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    im here for ya.....i will make you my friend
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for almost a year. I have lost the weight I wanted and do it now to maintain. I love it and you will too. Just log on everyday and be honest. Try to limit your processed and fast foods. If you cook it you can usually make it healthier and in turn will benefit greatly. One day at a time, Slow and steady what ever works. Just don't give up. It takes a little getting use to before you realize what is good and what is not. Take your time and educate yourself on nutrition and the rest will come. If you have any questions just ask , someone is always on here to answer. Good luck and welcome.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Good luck with your goals!!!
  • Alexi117
    Alexi117 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too need some accountability.
  • north35
    north35 Posts: 70
    Options
    Yup one day at a time! Add me if you like :)
  • nickicaylor
    Options
    you can add me if you would like too
  • cvin5
    cvin5 Posts: 5
    Options
    You are all more than welcome to add me if you like. :)
  • mrspelzel
    mrspelzel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you... Add me - I like having friends to hold be accountable.
  • jebfab2612
    jebfab2612 Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site. I'm here for support just friend me :)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to help and be helped too. Feel free to add me. Welcome home.

Ro
  • megskimo
    megskimo Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey!

Add me, i'm new and doing wellish!

Lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks but drank about 600 calories last night and got a kebab :( writing it in is depressing.

So yeah, add me and help!

Megan x
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! fell free to add me
  • Farmgirl67
    Farmgirl67 Posts: 54
    Options
    I just joined last week. Feel free to add me! We can support each other.
  • Farmgirl67
    Options
    I just joined last week. Feel free to add me! We can support each other.
  • BradNC
    BradNC Posts: 51
    Options
    Great attitude and you've already got great experiences with MFP. I'll send you a meeting invite (and if anyone else is interested in having a motivating friend, add me as well!)
  • Farmgirl67
    Options
    We have the tractor thing in common as well as wanting to to lose weight. Feel free to ad me.
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am here for you. We can do it......
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I hear you, this has been great for me bc of the accountability aspect. I will add you. This site is such an important part of my journey!
  • wa2jean
    wa2jean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We can help each other! I was just "beating" myself up for splurging on calories this weekend, but realize you cannot dwell on the negative just take the next opportunity to get it right and keep doing that until you do! We will lose this weight!!
  • JLoBug1
    JLoBug1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm adding you now. It's SO much easier having people to do this with.