Trying to get fit

Options
Hey everyone! On here trying to get motivation and tips from anyone that wants to help. I'm also a vegetarian and have a hard time eating what I need and staying healthy that way I tend to go to fast food a lot my biggest downfall. I run almost everyday about 2-3 miles trying to work up to four.

Replies

• amyescalantehansen
    Options
    Fast food was my biggest downfall too! I loved eating out but finally realized the food was unhealthy, the way it was prepared and the ingredients. What do you find most difficult about eating healthy? Is it not having the time, not knowing what to eat, or? I love that you run! I am what they call a very slow runner! Are you worried at all about going into winter with the weather and shorter daylight that it will be more difficult to keep running?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

You'll find a lot of support here so I hope you find it useful for staying on track! As for the junk food, don't feel you have to banish food you enjoy from your life, if you can fit smaller portions of 'junk' into your allowance, then enjoy it! :D