Looking for a good green tea

Options
2»

Replies

• cortesd
    cortesd Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I really like the Hojica green tea from the NM Tea Company (website). Lower in caffeine than most other green teas, but with great earthy flavor!
  • sweetiepie781
    sweetiepie781 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love yogi green tea super antioxidant or yogi blueberry slim tea it is very good with honey .
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I like the Tazo Zen blend, or the Bigelow green tea with mint. I LOVE mint green tea! Refreshing and lovely when chilled, relaxing and comforting when hot.
  • geo35shores
    geo35shores Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised by aldis green tea. I used to be a tea and coffee person with at least 2 sugars and milk. Yet I am now converted to green tea...no sugar, I really never thought that would happen!
    I am unsure about the weight loss aspect, yet I find green tea very calming. Aldis has been the only one I have ever tried yet so others may be bettter, though not necessarily cheaper.
  • mariazaragoza690
    mariazaragoza690 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised by aldis green tea. I used to be a tea and coffee person with at least 2 sugars and milk. Yet I am now converted to green tea...no sugar, I really never thought that would happen!
    I am unsure about the weight loss aspect, yet I find green tea very calming. Aldis has been the only one I have ever tried yet so others may be bettter, though not necessarily cheaper.

Yes that's what i need something to make me relax:)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Eight O'Clock Coffee.....

My favorite coffee:)

You. . . .I like you. :)<3

• _Terrapin_
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Eight O'Clock Coffee.....

Yes to coffee.

and you...I like you too.

• _Terrapin_
    Options
    Yes i love coffee :wink: the reason why im looking for a tea is because i want to alternate .. I drink to much coffee i need something new that im going to enjoy!

Have you tried a green tea you like yet? BTW my coffee is really good this AM.

• mariazaragoza690
    Options
    Yes i love coffee :wink: the reason why im looking for a tea is because i want to alternate .. I drink to much coffee i need something new that im going to enjoy!

Have you tried a green tea you like yet? BTW my coffee is really good this AM.

I haven't bought one yet! Lol right now im drinking the soy chai tea latte from starbucks its pretty yummy.. With a shot of espresso
  • mariazaragoza690
    Options
    Im thinking ima go for the tazo brand...