Looking for a few motivational buddies :-)

Options
Hello to all you lovely people. I'm Zoe.

Fairly new to the game and looking for some people to share experiences with and help keep each other motivated. Looking to change lifelong habits and get myself (and my family) healthy so that the next generation can learn from us. (I have a little two year old who I like to think eats healthily most of the time) I have about 40-50lbs to loose having lost around 8lb since start with MyFitnessPal and around 18-20lbs since starting my weight loss journey.

Enough about me, I would love to hear about you, and hope there are some lovely likeminded people out there that want to connect.

Bye for now :-)

Replies

• KSJR78
    KSJR78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ....You are more than welcome to add me ..Congrats on your weight loss so far ...Wishing you much more success :)
  • RonnieLei
    RonnieLei Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I was told that I need to lose weight to help get pregnant.
  • ZoeRuckledge
    ZoeRuckledge Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks peeps. I will add you when I figure out how too ;-)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I think you figured it out :p thanks for adding me
  • letsdoitthistime2015
    Options
    I would love some new motivational buddies. I'm new here, too. Add me! :)
  • RonnieLei
    RonnieLei Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! We've got this!
  • NessJKay
    NessJKay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me please - I am halfway through my weightloss/fitness journey. I need to loose the baby weight - my babies are 12 and 11 years old !
  • ZoeRuckledge
    Options
    I would love some new motivational buddies. I'm new here, too. Add me! :)
    Added you and the others :-) it's time to make a change!
  • ZoeRuckledge
    Options
    NessJKay wrote: »
    Add me please - I am halfway through my weightloss/fitness journey. I need to loose the baby weight - my babies are 12 and 11 years old !

My weight gain happen long before my baby came along lol. Congrats on being halfway! I can't wait to be at that point!!
    :-)

• myusernameisMarie
    Options
    Add me. I'm just starting but it's the second time I've lost this weight so that kind of like being half way thru right? :p
    All kidding aside. I am not stressing at all about losing weight. It's science not magic. I've done it once and can do it again. Friend me!
  • emgauts
    emgauts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sounds like a great goal. Feel free to add me - hopefully we can motivate each other!
  • marceyedney554
    marceyedney554 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 years away from 40, and I can't go into my 40's in this shape! Help & motivation are so welcomed!
  • pebs1081
    pebs1081 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lisafreestone01
    Options

Fairly new to the game and looking for some people to share experiences with and help keep each other motivated. Looking to change lifelong habits and get myself (and my family) healthy so that the next generation can learn from us. (I have a little two year old who I like to think eats healthily most of the time) I have about 40-50lbs to loose having lost around 8lb since start with MyFitnessPal and around 18-20lbs since starting my weight loss journey.

Enough about me, I would love to hear about you, and hope there are some lovely likeminded people out there that want to connect.

Welcome! I have lost over 50lbs. using this app., eating "right ", cutting way down on soda and lots of exercise! I have maintained a healthy weight for two years now! I'm in better fitness health at 45 than I was at 25! I even have my guns back and my arms don't wave on their own anymore! Keep your eyes on the prize and it happen for you too!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe - I'm also Zoe! :)

Wishing you the very best of luck going forward and congratulations on your fantastic loss so far!
  • ZoeRuckledge
    Options

Welcome! I have lost over 50lbs. using this app., eating "right ", cutting way down on soda and lots of exercise! I have maintained a healthy weight for two years now! I'm in better fitness health at 45 than I was at 25! I even have my guns back and my arms don't wave on their own anymore! Keep your eyes on the prize and it happen for you too!

Thanks for sharing your story! I am 29 and its now or never for me. I am so greatful for your inspiration :-) I haven't lost weight these past two weeks but I have dropped nearly two dress sizes!! This app is a godsend. It's brilliant! It forces you to be honest with yourself.

Thanks again x

• dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40lbs and get into shape. I've lost 2 lbs since starting MFP and 14 lbs since I first started losing weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • mtlopez02
    mtlopez02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can really use the motivation as well and open to new friends. I've been on MFP before on/off but committed to loose 40-50lbs (in a year would be great).