Losing 150 pounds.

Options
Hi, I'm Erica I want to loose 150 pounds in 3 years. I am so ready to drop this weight.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica .....You got this ....Feel free to add me if you would like support ...Wishing you much success :)
  • tonee7000
    tonee7000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Erica, I know you can do this, its going to be a journey I hope you make it a healthy and fun one...if you need more friends just add me ok...
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica...welcome to MFP. In April I started off with 125 pounds to lose and now I'm already down 55 pounds. You can do this. Just stay consistent and keep going no matter what. If you stumble just get right back up and keep going. If you blow a meal...don't blow the day. If you blow the day... don't blow the week. The winner of this race is simply the one who keeps going.
  • wloss608
    wloss608 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi erica...you can do it dear..
  • rollinskae
    rollinskae Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm looking to lose about the same amount. By joining MyFitnessPal you're already doing so much good for yourself. This is an amazing community and a great support system.
  • Fragmoss
    Fragmoss Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica, what I try to think of is, food is fuel for the body to get you to the things you want to do. I myself don't think of food as pleasurable persay. I use it like high octane gas to move you to real life, real living. I don't linger around the table. I eat then remove myself from the kitchen. I also never eat out. If I can't make it, I don't eat it. That way I know exactly what's in it. I haven't ate out in over 10 years. No lunch or dinner out is worth the effort it takes to lose it. I'd rather eat raw/real stuff over processed foods. Eat from the exterior lanes in a grocery store. Avoid the middles. Canned stuff is made to last a long time because its filled with preservatives. Real, honest foods parish quickly for a reason....it's real & healthier.
    Best of success on your journey. Add me if you wish.