Trying to lose baby weight....wait a minute she's three now!

Options
Hello All,

I lost over a 100 lbs 5 years ago and had a baby. She's going to be three this year so I am no longer using the excuse that I have to lose "baby weight". Just wanted to say hello and that I know that we can do this. I decided to chart my progress in 10% increments because my overall number is way to large.

Happy Counting

120845.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I lost over a 100 lbs 5 years ago and had a baby. She's going to be three this year so I am no longer using the excuse that I have to lose "baby weight". Just wanted to say hello and that I know that we can do this. I decided to chart my progress in 10% increments because my overall number is way to large.

Happy Counting

120845.png
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Little goals are the best way to accomplish soemthing large. You're definitely on the right track! :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good luck...you can do it! I think smaller goals are perfect!!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I was still blaming it on my daughter who's almost 5. She's my 4th one and the weight from the first 3 just fell off with no problem. This time....not so much.
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Hello All,

Happy Counting

120845.png
    Hey girl I hear you there. My daughter is 16mo old and I finally started calling it my fat not baby weight. I tell you what I'm as lazy as they come. Well I use to be. But you can do it it will suck you'll want to quit I do every other day but I just keep on keepin on.
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I am going to win on this one. I am still trying to lose my baby weight, and my kids are 20 and 18!!!! Gotta start somewhere right? I have come to the conclusion that I FINALLY have time for me. As mothers, as soon as our children are born we give up ourselves to tend to them. I think this is true of working moms or stay at home moms or whatever in between. As our children grow up and require less of our attention, we have to find something to fill the void and it is easy to fill it with television and oreos. I have never exercised in my entire life, nor have I really paid attention to what was going in my mouth. I have worked on my eating habits over the past several months, but have only recently began exercising and I LOVE IT. I told my husband just this morning that I wish that I had understood how great I could feel from exercising before now because I feel like I have missed something. Before I thought of exercising as something people HAD to do, but now I am realizing that maybe it was something they WANTED to do. Anyway, good luck on getting that baby weight off. I feel like moms of the world are uniting.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the gang and thanks for the huge smile you brought to my face, my babies are 11, 7 and 10 months so I can completely understand. When I say I'm fat my hubby says, honey you've had 3 kids what do you expect, stop trying to look like a teenager, you're perfect the way you are. Yea, well Demi Moore has 3 kids and Angelina has had like half a dozen now (just kidding, I know she adopted quite a few) and they all look great.
    My point is, we are great the way we are, but being a little more self-confident and a lot healthier is even better!
  • loomoyer
    Options
    I just joined too (trying to lose the baby weight from my three and thirteen year olds). We've made the first step and with this community on this website plus your family and friends, we can DO it!