Exercise DVD's

Options
Hi Everyone! I am interested in doing some of the Jillian Michaels DVD's but I have a couple questions. Do you find that exercise dvds work to tone and strengthen your body? Do you notice a difference? Would you recommend doing dvd's?

Thanks!!!!

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Yes, they work to tone and strenghten... 30 Day Shred is a great one to start with.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i am on day 5 of the 30 day shred and i can already tell a bit of a difference. go for it! Anything by Jillian is great in my opinion.
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i LOVE 30 day shred! I noticed a difference within a week! It's a fast, fun workout and it does give you results. I don't use it all the time b/c i'm mostly at the gym but for those days when i just can't get myself out of the house or i don't have the time for the gym, it's perfect!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    i am on day 5 of the 30 day shred and i can already tell a bit of a difference. go for it! Anything by Jillian is great in my opinion.

i agree.....anything with jillian is great and really works!!
  • AtomicDarling
    Options
    I've never tried the Jillian Michaels videos but I definitely see a difference when I use workout DVD's regularly.
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I rely on Jillian's No More Trouble Zones DVD a couple times a week for toning. I LOVE IT!