Trying to lose 70 pounds

Options
When I had to go to the doctor earlier this year I was told I need to lose around 70 pounds and that was a wake up call and so far with what I've been doing on my own I'm down 20 pounds and have 50 more to go I'm tired of all the negative comments I've been getting I'm trying real hard to hopefully have it gone by the end of the year and I've had comments like there's no way that will happen and etc. please don't put me down I need all the motivation I can get please feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• HoneyFils
    HoneyFils Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry if others have been negative about ur transformation. Some ppl forget to pay close attention to the now instead of everything else. Congrats on ur -20lbs u must look awesome already! Whatever ur doing is working and will only help u drop those last 50lbs in ur time goal. Go For It!!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Nothing is impossible but it is going to be .....difficult.
  • HoneyFils
    HoneyFils Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wish we could like comments on here lol @Bshmerlie
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    People will be negative either way. But you can't allow their opinions to obstruct your dreams and aspirations. If you don't lose it within your goal time then people will be lining up to tell you that they told you so. If you do, people will be lining up to tell you how unhealthy it is to lose that much weight in that much time lol. Seriously with the right attitude, discipline and self assurance - you are capable of doing anything you desire. Only person you need to convince is yourself!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far, keep up the great work and don't doubt yourself :)
  • Frankilou25
    Frankilou25 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! you must be so pleased with your achievement. A
  • fitdragon78
    fitdragon78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes I am just had to take a few days off I've been sick with a chest cold