New Here! Hey Everyone!!

Options
Hey y'all!

I've had the MyFitnessPal app on my phone for a while, but never actually utilized it until one of my friends started talking about it. And now that I see this community, this looks awesome! I look forward to seeing what this site can help me achieve, and getting to meet some awesome people that are probably in a similar place that I am(or not, haha).

A little about me, I'm 25, live in Philadelphia with my fiance(who works most of the time in New York, so there's a lot of idle time i need to get motivated in). This past year has been a bit rough with a move and losing my job, and I stopped going to the gym at some point, and eating a lot of fast food(GrubHub definitely didn't help). Winters are the worst for me to keep going in. So now I'm trying to turn that around, and hopefully by the end of the summer, be able to start gearing up for a wedding and feel confident that I'll look hot on my wedding day. (This is my summer of Bridal Bootcamp, lol).

Anyway! That's my nutshell! Nice to meet everyone!

Replies

• Rachelwimmer
    Options
    Nice to meet you to! Good luck with your goals :)!
  • richiedbond
    Options
    Goo luck. MFP is awesome and you will do awesome.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    good Luck!! and welcome!! im sure you'll be a gorgeous bride!!!
  • kchongsmith
    Options
    is this a facebook?
  • kchongsmith
    Options
    delete
  • kchongsmith
    Options
    google search how to get a facebook
  • kchongsmith
    Options
    im confused sorry english new to canada
  • nanjane50
    nanjane50 Posts: 11
    Options
    Philly is my hometown!...my daughter was married at the Philadelphia Cricket Club in 2009. Now I live in suburbs of Cincinnati (Kentucky actually)...anyway....I'm fairly new to this too and I do find it helpful in keeping myself accountable!

Hope you have a great experience and reach your goals!
  • jenosaurus
    jenosaurus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Best of luck to y'all as well!