Help keep me accountable!

Options
Hi all - would be great to find some people on here who would be interested in sharing progress,tips, etc to keep each other motivated and accountable! Hope to her from anyone who would be interested x

Replies

• scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am interested! Just got back from a bit too long of a break and need to whip myself back into a routine and get in shape by january! Would love to share progress with you!
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested. Help get me over this hump.
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends to help with accountability!!
  • brenda406mfp
    brenda406mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm in! I need accountability too
  • marthapie2
    marthapie2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • wengl
    wengl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me. I am unsure how I can add people unless they invite me? Have an awesome day peeps. I currently wear a Jawbone fitness tracker band.
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like hun :smile:
  • debgilbert1955
    debgilbert1955 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really need some accountability, too. Please add me!
  • yoyo_diet
    yoyo_diet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me as well. I'm new to the app and the whole weight loss thing, I'd love to have support and accountability!
  • rungrrl
    rungrrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add me as well, I find that it is much easier when you have support of others!!
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me,,,,,i m on a misson!!
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I do like friends with open diaries. I post daily and try to workout daily. Support & Motivation always needed. Anyone can send friend request
  • JaymersL
    JaymersL Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • LeslieDaigs
    LeslieDaigs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Requested to add you! Feel free to add me. I'm honest about my struggles and my triumphs.
  • StrawbC
    StrawbC Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm needing some mfp friends that will help keep me honest. I'm good at supporting others and working with others to stay on track but I'm missing something lately. Nearly 9 months into this journey and i need some mfp friends to push me through this current phase of complacency. Add me please if you want mutual accountability and honesty.