ONE-derland

Options
For the FINAL TIME in my life!!!! I am under 200 lbs. I have made it above and then below 200 one time before, but this is the final time. I gained a bunch of weight after a running accident and then again a couple years ago after knee surgery. This is the last time I am going to go over 200 lbs and have to face losing it again.

I feel great and know that I will only feel better as more of this weight is gone. Just wanted to share this exciting milestone in my life.

Replies

• staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Welcome to the family :)
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! You should be sooo proud of yourself:)
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Well done -:¦:-·.·:*¨EXCELLENT¨*:·.-:¦:-
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! You should be sooo proud of yourself:)
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome..you should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    Awesome job! You've done amazing! :happy:
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to join you someday soon...
  • thor9424
    thor9424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    Awesome job! You've done amazing! :happy:
  • splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I am at 200/201 and am looking forward to this moment myself.
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    Many congrats I know that must feel ONEderful!! haha! May I ask how you did it? I started at the same weight but I can't seem to get past 207 no matter how hard I try(its been two months!). And .....

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome.
  • jill5280
    jill5280 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Many congrats I know that must feel ONEderful!! haha! May I ask how you did it? I started at the same weight but I can't seem to get past 207 no matter how hard I try(its been two months!). And .....

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started out with Weight Watchers for the first few months and switched away from that for the past couple using MFP for tracking purposes. SInce I consider this to be a long term change and not just a way to get the numbers on the scale to cooperate, I find that I cannot be successful without the food and exercise components being in place. I have another 49 lbs or so to lose, so I still have a journey before I start down the maintenance path.
  • haztam
    haztam Posts: 4
    Options
    Good for you and glad to see you figured and are figuring it out! I have been over 200 also and finally am under at 193 and can not seem to move the number for 3 weeks! Darn it!!! I am trying but I think I need to check on accuracy of calories in and exercise burned more closely!! Any suggestion I'd like them if you do...thanks

Congrats!!!