Hi - I am a newbie

Options
Hi there!!
I am a newbie to this website... Lost weight on slimgenics.. gained 10 back.. trying to lose the 10 I gained back!! Need some help!!! Those 10lbs are so hard to use.. the accountability at slimgenics was great!! Don't want to spend the money for having to lose 10 lbs, Nor do I want to eat their thermosnacks anymore.. This website seems great for calorie counting..and keeping track.

Anyone have some suggestions???:wink:

Replies

• enela
    enela Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Newbie. I just joined too. My Doctor has me on Optifast, which is also pretty expensive, but now I am finding alternative protein bars that work as well. Still in the experimental stages. One thing that has worked well for me is GREEK YOGURT.
    It is available in lots of brands and has lots of protein in it. Very filling. It has helped for me to use as a snack. And they are in the $1-$1.50 range each depending upon the brand.
  • enela
    enela Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Newbie. I just joined too. My Doctor has me on Optifast, which is also pretty expensive, but now I am finding alternative protein bars that work as well. Still in the experimental stages. One thing that has worked well for me is GREEK YOGURT.
    It is available in lots of brands and has lots of protein in it. Very filling. It has helped for me to use as a snack. And they are in the $1-$1.50 range each depending upon the brand.