My transformation from October 2014 to September 2015

Options
thompsonzakkary
thompsonzakkary Posts: 6 Member
edited September 2015 in Success Stories
Hello

My name is Zakk and here is my story.

I started losing weight in my junior year of highschool, but gained it all back after my grandmother passed away this summer.

After highschool I met the most amazing and beautiful girl on this planet and have been with her since. I also started an office job where I got to meet with a fitness God, Cody Bobay. He gave me a meal plan/grocery list and ever since I've been on top of it. I started out at 260 and a 36% body fat percentage and today I'm at 209 with a 23.1% body fat percentage. I'm almost there and I will not stop until I achieve this milestone. Progress pictures are attached.

Replies

• happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation!! You look fantastic!!!
  • taunto_
    taunto_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic. Very nicely done good sir.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Great job Zakk!!
  • thompsonzakkary
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »
    Wow, what an amazing transformation!! You look fantastic!!!

Thank you so much
  • thompsonzakkary
    Options
    kingtaunto wrote: »
    Looking fantastic. Very nicely done good sir.

Thank you!
  • thompsonzakkary
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    Great job Zakk!!

Thank you, appreciate it!
  • byrdiegrrrl
    byrdiegrrrl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and new healthy lifestyle!!! I love when good things happen to good people ("After highschool I met the most amazing and beautiful girl on this planet"......now THATS what I'm talking about!!!) Stay sweet and good things are sure keep coming your way. Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!