T25 Results

Options
Hey,
I wanted to share my T25 results with you all. At the beginning of 2014 I was introduced to Shakeology and T25, I completed the program on April 13th, losing 12.2lb and 8 1/2". I am so happy with the results, not only has it made me more physically healthy but mentally too.

I had tried so many alternative ways to lose the weight after having my little girl. After achieving the below results I signed up as a Beachbody coach, to help others reach their health and fitness goals and feel just as great. I'm now ready to rock the 21 Day Fix, currently on day 4 and loving it :)

Here are my before and after pictures:

2ih3rz5.jpg

Replies

• COliver416
    COliver416 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • tfire77
    tfire77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow love your shoulders.
  • ErynV15
    ErynV15 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!! I love T25
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at the difference in your tummy! Great work!
  • CherryBlossom1982
    CherryBlossom1982 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm going into week 4 on Monday. I love, love, love T25!!! It's one of the only programs I've been able to stick to . I am so happy for you.
    Awesome results. I can't wait to see my results at the end. Did you do gamma as well or just alpha and beta? Just curious.:flowerforyou:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I did T25 last monday for the first time and was sore until this morning lol
  • CherryBlossom1982
    Options
    KeepMovinStrong, I just did the 10 weeks of Alpha and Beta. I followed the nutrition plan also, which is key and I drank Shakeology daily for breakfast.

WTG Maryjane_88!!

Keep up the great work ladies and you will have your own after pics in no time. I'm more than happy to support you on your journey. Message me if you have any questions. :)
  • sweetsorrow18
    sweetsorrow18 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I just finished week 3 of beta...since starting, I've dropped 15 pounds and have had a significant change in body composition....i can't wait to get to Gamma.....I feel like weeks 4 & 5 are the hardest cause you've done all the exercises so many times now lol thank god its only 25 mins
  • CherryBlossom1982
    Options
    Amazing results SweetSorry18. Keep up the great work!! I haven't done Gamma but if it is anything like Alpha and Beta then i'm sure you are going to love it.

Keep me posted on your results :)
  • toniecummins
    Options
    I just started this morning. It was not boring at all and I continue to keep on pushing! You look great CherryBlossom!!!

What is this about Gamma!?
  • CherryBlossom1982
    Options
    Hey, Toniecummins,

Thank you. Great that you liked your workout this morning, keep at it and you will be amazed.

Gamma is the third phase of T25, which comes separate.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results girl!! I'm currently on Beta week 1, day 4..I lost 6.6lbs with Alpha round. I am absolutely loving Beta! I hope to lose even more with Beta round. I am not drinking shako though.
  • smileytree222
    smileytree222 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 4 of Alpha. I've lost no weight or inches buuuut I've noticed a difference in my body composition. How is that possible? I'm hoping the weight starts to fall off eventually. I haven't missed a day. I actually look forward to doing it each day. Well, the total body circuit, I dread lol
  • shelbyloveskk
    Options
    This makes me want to try T25 even more now! Amazing results!
  • mrs_hamann
    mrs_hamann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    so cool! Thanks for sharing!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am hoping to start on Monday. I'm not sure how I will get all of the workouts done over the holidays, going out of town and such. If I have to repeat a week, so be it. Better to start now than to wait until after the holidays!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!