Calories

Options
Hi. This is the end of my first week on MFP and I have a problem. My body isn't adjusting well to taking in less calories. I constantly feel dizzy, week, and nauseated.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get through until my body learns get used to it?

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    exercise to "earn" some more calories to eat and drink TONS of water.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well depending upon how many calories you were taking in before MFP compared to now, you may be able increase slightly. That of course depends on how dramatically you've cut your calories. Also, I got that way when I tried to severely limit my carbs. So it may not just be a calorie deficiency. Honestly though, being weak, dizzy and nauseated isn't the way to lose weight and feel healthy.
  • Bocciulo
    Bocciulo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My first question is are you drinking enough and especially water. If I do not drink enough I start to feel the way you are describing. Also are you eating enough protein? Try eating healthy snacks in between your meals, that helps me also. Feel free to friend request me and we can remind each other to drink, I forget to because I get so wrapped up in my day.