new here, from WA state

Options
I just joined yesterday with the intent to lose extra weight that I've been regaining the last couple of years (after getting to my goal weight with WW 5 years ago), help my family eat healthier and be more active, and finally, finally, finally - learn to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.

I'm a stay at home mom to three and live in rural WA state.

Replies

• cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Greetings!!! I sure do miss WA State...where you live at?

You can ad me if you like I have lots of great information and post a quote of the day. =0)

Cheers!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    welcome - from north of the border!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I am actually moving BACK to WA in a mere 14 days--feel free to add me if you'd like a Rainy State buddy :D

I think you will find a lot of support and tools here that are very helpful; my friend actually quit WW and just comes on here because it's free and she loves the CONSTANT support and feedback. I hope you find success, too!!!

Edited just to say--I love your curls!
  • mummakitty
    mummakitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! from yet another Northern neighbour ..just over the boarder here in B.C. :)
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP, you'll like it and the people;)
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet another WA lady! I LOVE it here! (both WA and MFP) Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!
  • NWfluffy
    NWfluffy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome from another denizen of the NW! MFP is great -- I had a baaaaad food weekend & a crummy morning but now I'm chatting w/ MFP friends & getting the motivation I need to keep moving forward! Look forward to your success:smile:
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Welcome...I'm in Seattle
  • CurlyLeslie
    CurlyLeslie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I live in Grant County - out in the dry, desert side of WA. Lots and lots of sagebrush. :)
  • CurlyLeslie
    CurlyLeslie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily (I love that name - I have a daughter with that name). Where in WA are you moving back to? I'm in Grant County in the dryer desert side of WA. But I love the rainy west side of WA to visit and take in all the green trees.