2nd day and going strong!

Options
I just have to share my current status with everyone. I have started to put this app, and this website to good use. And, even though my 35 minute workout felt like an eternity last night, im ready to do it again! This has been holding me accountable, and I have to admit, every other time I have tried to lose weight, it wasnt ever fun, or exciting, or something to look forward to. But now that I have a community to share everything with, and a few cheerleaders on my side, I honestly feel like this is going to work out for me this time. (no pun intended :P)

So if you need a cheerleader, and like to cheer people on, add me! And, we can support one another in this adventure! Happy weight loss everyone!!!

Replies

• kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sent :smile:
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks! Im excited to have more friends to help me stay accountable!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love your motivation! I would love to help encourage each other! :flowerforyou:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    WHOOT! One day ahead of the game, right! Glad you are here. I have to say the site has been VERY helpful for me!
  • Asiral
    Options
    Wow! look at your weight loss! Awesome! Im definately glad to be here!!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    We are always in need of cheerleaders to cheer us on. Sent.
  • Asiral
    Options
    Thanks! Glad to have some new friends with a common goal!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable lol I love you
  • Asiral
    Options
    Haha, what can I say T, you got me hooked! im ready to work out tonight before my final! lol
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have never been successful at losing weight but seeing everything, what you eat, how you work out, in black and white everyday is really motivating. Yeah!! Day #2!
  • Asiral
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. It is definately very helpful for me, and im glad im not alone in this!
  • mahlx
    mahlx Posts: 13
    Options
    I have never been successful at losing weight but seeing everything, what you eat, how you work out, in black and white everyday is really motivating. Yeah!! Day #2!

I'm SO glad you joined!! :)
  • Asiral
    Options
    Glad to have joined! Start of day 3!!!