30 day shred start dates?

Options
hey all-- I'm new to MFP. I see a bunch of 30 day shred groups that have already started.. any chance there's one starting soon? maybe this week or next? I ride my bike, but I would like to add some Jillian to my days! :) thanks so much! I'm so excited!

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian's 30 day shred. I'm on day 4. I'm not part of any group but if you want motivation add me :)
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD but have not started doing the video yet. I plan on getting started on it this Saturday. I could use the motiviation as well as would love to motivate :-) if you would like to add me.:smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I a starting my nd round of the shred today, i posted a topic for everyone who wants to start today, feel free to join!!
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    I just started it. I am on Day 2 of level one. You can add me if you want so that we can motivate each other :smile:
  • partylaughlove
    Options
    I would love to be a part of that. Trying to lose as much weigh as possible. Add me if you want to start together.
  • HealthyBuns
    Options
    The 30 day shred is amazing! It helped me so much last summer and I am on day 3 for this summer as well! Be inspired! You can do this!
  • tarynnnicole
    tarynnnicole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awesome! thanks, guys! i'm so excited to get started. big goals need lots of motivation and effort... positive thoughts and support will get our outsides as beautiful as our insides :)