2009 Resolution!

Hi All!

I'm new to this site but not to this goal! I have three wonderful kids but can't seem to shake the weight after my third. By the way, she will be 2yrs old in March! AGGHH!

Anyways, I look forward to working hard and shedding the pounds.

Replies

• Hi All!

I'm new to this site but not to this goal! I have three wonderful kids but can't seem to shake the weight after my third. By the way, she will be 2yrs old in March! AGGHH!

Anyways, I look forward to working hard and shedding the pounds.
  • Welcome. I am also new to this site. It has been great. The people are so supportive, and that is what we need. I have a 4 year old and 2 year old. I didn't gain while I was pregnant (I actually lost) I gained big after I had them, and I look at myself and say enough is enough. It is time for me to get healthy!!!!!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hello......and welcome :flowerforyou: You are in the right place. You will get lots of support here :drinker: Here is a thread that has a lot of helpful info on it:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • wow - you've lost 33lbs! you look great in your picture. any secrets to share?
  • 119915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

just testing my ticker...
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    I am also new here. I have 2 girls ages 2 years 8 months and a 6 month old. I never lost the weight from #1 but then lost 15 pounds of it with #2 due to morning sickness. I only gained 9 pounds with #2 and have since lost it so need less to say I am still working off the weight from baby #1. I have 39 pounds to loose and I am trying to do it the right way. It has never been easy fro me to loose weight but I finally had enough. I woke up one day and did not recognize myself anymore. :noway: and I just knew this had to stop. I needed to set a good example for my girls but I also needed to get fit for me.
  • klmccl05
    klmccl05 Posts: 20 Member
    Glad youre here!!