15 pounds down out of 75+ Looking for friends to come along this journey with me!

Options
Hey, I'm Crystal. I'm 22 and at my highest was 224. I'm currently at 209 and my goal weight is 140. I know i have a long way to go and at times it's really hard to be patient. I have found that having lots and lots of MFP friends really helps me stay motivated and encouraged while looking at the big picture.

I post a couple of times a day and try to stay positive, but I post about my struggles as well. My biggest struggles are impatience and binging. I feel like I'm never seeing results, but constantly remind myself to look at the big picture because this is a journey that takes time. My first response when I'm frustrated or upset is to binge. I can put away a LOT of food when I'm feeling this way, so I'm learning every day to deal with my emotions without food.

Anyway, I've found that having active and encouraging MFP friends really helps on this journey, so feel free to add me!

Replies

• Andreatts9
    Andreatts9 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! I started at 270. I am currently fluctuating between 190-200 depending on my eating. Ideally I want to be at 170. I've been struggling with remain vigilant during the summer. I just signed up for an 8 week program at my gym called skinny jeans. (which I've done twice). I am trying to get to goal by the holidays! We got this!!!
  • saladhead123
    saladhead123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    we have similar goals :) feel free to add me!
  • stresseddotcom
    stresseddotcom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • aef3261
    aef3261 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal! I'm 22 as well. Tring to get under 200 is my current goal. :) Would love to be apart of that accountability you are looking for.