cosmetyn?

Options
Hey guys! I know I am not alone in the search for a stretch mark miracle. Due to weight gain, weight loss and pregnancies, it ain't pretty. LOL. I was wondering if anyone has heard of cosmetyn, or any other product that might actually do something to improve the appearance. I REFUSE to admit there is nothing I can do....:laugh: Have any of you tried anything that has worked?!

Replies

• fit4fun
    fit4fun Posts: 84
    Options
    Hey guys! I know I am not alone in the search for a stretch mark miracle. Due to weight gain, weight loss and pregnancies, it ain't pretty. LOL. I was wondering if anyone has heard of cosmetyn, or any other product that might actually do something to improve the appearance. I REFUSE to admit there is nothing I can do....:laugh: Have any of you tried anything that has worked?!
  • meganlkp
    Options
    I have never heard of cosmetyn but Vitamin E oil, Olive Oli, Coconut oil and Bio Oil are all supposed to be good. You may be able to get some creams at the pharmacy or at a store that sells skin care products :o)

Good luck!! (I use Bio Oil personally and though nothing will ever take stretch marks away, it helps soften the appearance)