175, trying to get 135

Options
2nd day and im sleepy

Replies

• autumn_duo
    autumn_duo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sleepy here too.... It's My 2nd Day on Weight Watchers.... I have about the same amount to lose as you...
    Trying to stay well hydrated
    Jen
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Started at 180 and now I'm at 134 so it can be done- took me a little over a year. I am trying to lose those last 10 pounds- keep at it and just keep logging!!
  • cloudsabove
    cloudsabove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty close to the same . I'm about 170 and trying to get down to the 130s again. its my second day and I really didn't wanna do any exercise this morning . I just wanted to continue my lazy routine, but I got up and did it anyway. I even took my dog running with me and now she's exhausted lol
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have days where I'm working out and want to take naps so badly between sets. LOL. Like if I didn't keep moving I might fall asleep right where I sat.
  • Jyharrison09
    Jyharrison09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started at 171 and I'm now down to 161 since i started about a mo th ago. Anyone feel free to add me!! Id love to get down to the 130s, we can do this!!!
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Im 179lbs looking to lose 60+lbs. Anyone Feel free to add me. Support goes long long ways!;)
  • bella2535
    bella2535 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was 165 and I am currently 128. It took me about 2 months of hard work. New goal weight is 118-120. I cut out carbs/ sugars completely. Drank only water ! Worked out minimum 700 calories in gym every day! Add me for support :)
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about the same as you, 44 pounds. 159 now, want to be 115. Add me if you'd like.
  • swtpeaches8
    swtpeaches8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose almost the same amount of weight. Im currently 173 want to be 135. Anyone is free to add me, I could use the support to get there.
  • amoment
    amoment Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a similar amount of weight. I'm currently 178 and looking to get to 140. Feel free to add me.