Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Being a mom ... and the gym ...

Best/Easiest system for a 6pm class, kids and getting off work ... I'd like to feed them before class, if possible.

Help.

Replies

• samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Assuming u r leaving them at home while u do class - slow cooker is your best friend. Set it in morning before u leave, feed them before class, leave yours in for later
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    erikamkerr wrote: »
    Best/Easiest system for a 6pm class, kids and getting off work ... I'd like to feed them before class, if possible.

Help.

What's the timing of you leaving work and getting the kids? How soon do you need to leave to make the 6pm class? Do you plan to eat before or after the class?
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    "Recipe is on the counter, food is in the fridge, I will be back in an hour, please have dinner ready."

This works with mine, but then she's 14.

I saw a post yesterday about meal prep, you may want to look that one up. It was awesome!
    I also second the crock pot idea, they are amazing and Pinterest has great recipes.