What's for dinner

Options
what on the menu for this evening or even for today? Inspire us!!!

Replies

• stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Buffalo turkey burgers on the grill with some sliced zucchini.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    chicken adobo with quinoa and about 12oz's of a greens/fruits with hemp hearts smoothie.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    It will be a heat and eat dinner tonight. Amy's lasagna which I'll serve on a bed of fresh spinach, side of asparagus, and a fresh peach for dessert.

681vhr9g9bor.jpg
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Grilled teriyaki chicken breasts, broccoli, and grilled pineapple (rice for DH and the kids)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Going out - probably steak. I rarely make it at home.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    Whole grain pasta with a homemade turkey/vegge marinara, and a nice power greens salad.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast dinner, mashed potatoes with gravy & butternut squash. I have it all measured out and have it included in my diary. I went light the rest of the day. Looking forward to this. B)
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Mahi Mahi fish with lemon pepper marinade, rice mix and veggies... yummy
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Homemade meatballs with whole wheat pasta and veggies, I think.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    chili dogs lol
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    It will be a heat and eat dinner tonight. Amy's lasagna which I'll serve on a bed of fresh spinach, side of asparagus, and a fresh peach for dessert.

681vhr9g9bor.jpg

Surprisingly, I'm jealous. I love Amy's meals. Have you tried the mexican casarolle or the cheesy brocooli bake ones yet? Those are my two favorites.

I'm having some leftover homemade gluten-free pizza from last night with a salad. Still yummy. I'm planning on having a baked potato, some eggs, and a protein shake after I work out later tonight, too.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »

681vhr9g9bor.jpg

Surprisingly, I'm jealous. I love Amy's meals. Have you tried the mexican casarolle or the cheesy brocooli bake ones yet? Those are my two favorites.

I'm having some leftover homemade gluten-free pizza from last night with a salad. Still yummy. I'm planning on having a baked potato, some eggs, and a protein shake after I work out later tonight, too.

I haven't seen the cheesy broccoli bake. I think I may have tried the mexican casarolle, but not sure. The Amy's lasagnas are my favorites, and this one especially because it has less sodium and the texture and taste are really good.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Homemade chili con carne and rice, followed by peanut butter cookies.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    bacon, egg, cheese and tomato english muffin with homestyle potatoes... LOVE breakfast for supper
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Had home-made vegan 'spag bol' ... wholewheat spaghetti with courgettes, kidney beans, soya mince, chopped tomatoes, fennel seeds, herbs and smoked paprika, fresh basil and loads of black pepper. Home-made choc and walnut cakes and coffee after.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Curry chicken, roasted kalabasa (the best squash ever!), steamed broccoli and cauliflower, brownie, cashew milk.
  • PieAndLattes
    PieAndLattes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Taco night! Extra lean ground beef, crunchy taco shells, cilantro, tomato and guacamole.
  • yummypotroast
    yummypotroast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sukiyaki hot pot tonight! I found sliced beef shank on sale and I'm sooo excited haha. :D
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys