100lbs Lost!

Options
Here is a little motivation for ya. I officially lost 100lbs!!! For anyone out there struggling to start their weightloss journey. Or for anyone who is stuck and doesn't think it's possible. IT TOTALLY IS POSSIBLE ! I've dedicated myself to this 110% over the last 6 months and lost 100lbs surgery free, pill free, stupid wrap free. Just lots of gym sessions and clean eating ! If you want it bad enough you'll make sacrifices. Don't just set goal - achieve them. Everyone has the ability to lose weight it's just a matter of how hard you'll willing to push yourself to do it. So my words of wisdom are .... never give up - always push harder - and never ever look back !

Replies

• dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! ! Awesome job!! what an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing, definitely motivating me. :)
  • Brenda_Bel
    Brenda_Bel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank u for that inspiration! I'm just starting my journey on losing 100 pounds. If u can do it, so can I, right? Lol
  • xvanitty
    xvanitty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Brenda_Bel wrote: »
    Thank u for that inspiration! I'm just starting my journey on losing 100 pounds. If u can do it, so can I, right? Lol

IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE !! I never thought I would be able to do this ... Ever. But every day I woke up putting one foot in front of the other. And making one good decision after another and I did it. Girl is I can do it ANYONE can !! You got this !!
  • xvanitty
    Options
    hi135 wrote: »
    xvanitty wrote: »

IT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE !! I never thought I would be able to do this ... Ever. But every day I woke up putting one foot in front of the other. And making one good decision after another and I did it. Girl is I can do it ANYONE can !! You got this !!

Congrats. Are you still eating clean?

Yup ! I eat small portions 6x a day. All lean meats except for my pre workout meal that has some fat in it. I keep my protein high all day and eat my carbs at specific times geared around my workouts.
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Before and afters!
  • xvanitty
    Options
    Before and afters!

99g42z5a0dru.jpeg
  • xvanitty
    Options

Congrats. Are you still eating clean?

Yup ! I eat small portions 6x a day. All lean meats except for my pre workout meal that has some fat in it. I keep my protein high all day and eat my carbs at specific times geared around my workouts.

Awesome :) are you maintaining at this point or still going?

Still going !!
  • zefc01
    zefc01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you give break down of what you mean by how you est
  • SeptemberFeyre
    SeptemberFeyre Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is beyond awesome!!
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I sent you a friend request.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I needed this today. I would like to send a friend request too! Thank you for sharing!
  • evarodriguez1974
    evarodriguez1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Woooooow! Congratulations! :)
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! :smiley:
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

You should post in the Success Stories section, too, so people looking for inspiration will see it. :)
  • OhNoABee
    OhNoABee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Woo! Can't wait to be able to say the same. Way to go, you. :smile:
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Nightnurse33
    Nightnurse33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I just got thereby self last month. :)
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great, and these are my favorite success stories, because so many people (even some doctors, maybe) think you can't lose that much weight without surgery. And it is definitely possible. Not easy, but doable!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thanks you look amazing! I always get motivation from peoples pics. Im going to add you!
This discussion has been closed.