Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello from Michigan

zsmom
zsmom Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I am new here. My friend told me about the site. I am desperately needing to do something to help me lose the baby weight (from both kids). When I started working towards my goal I was 60 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, which was not ideal to begin with. So far I have only been using the food section, but today I thought I would give the forums a go.

Replies

• zsmom
    Hi I am new here. My friend told me about the site. I am desperately needing to do something to help me lose the baby weight (from both kids). When I started working towards my goal I was 60 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, which was not ideal to begin with. So far I have only been using the food section, but today I thought I would give the forums a go.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here! Good luck with your weight-loss goals! :drinker:

Ps... I'm from Lansing, where in MI are you?
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Greetings from the frozen UP! Good luck with your loss, this is a great site!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Glad you stopped by. You will love the community boards.

Welcome:flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    You will love this site... I grew up In Lapeer... :)
    Welcome
  • I'm in upper part of the mitt. It's freezing!! What's with this weather??

I'm new to the website too and so far I'm really impressed - especially with the food journal.

Do you like it so far?
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here! Good luck with your weight-loss goals! :drinker:

I lived in Lansing for about year - (7 years ago). We lived in the Groesbeck subdivision area. I miss the easy access to shopping malls and such.
  • Greetings from the frozen UP! Good luck with your loss, this is a great site!

Love the picture of the bridge in your signature! Did you take it?
  • zsmom
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here! Good luck with your weight-loss goals! :drinker:

Me too!!! Well not from here, but we live here now!!!
  • gail15
    gail15 Posts: 15
    Greetings from Virginia. You will love this sight--it's great. I just got back from Sault Ste Marie, MI--my oldest daughter is living there now. It's cold, but beautiful. Have fun using the site---it's very helpful!!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member

I lived in Lansing for about year - (7 years ago). We lived in the Groesbeck subdivision area. I miss the easy access to shopping malls and such.

That's where I live now. My whole family (and I mean the whooooooole gang, about 23 of us) live in the same neighborhood. We're kind of a tight-knit family. :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Greetings from the frozen UP! Good luck with your loss, this is a great site!

Love the picture of the bridge in your signature! Did you take it?

Nope... found it on a search... lol... I wish I could take such beautiful pictures!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    well, I say WELCOME and wish you the best of luck!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • I too was refered to this site by a friend. I've only been here since Friday but I love it so far.
  • I too was refered to this site by a friend. I've only been here since Friday but I love it so far.

*ack!! Sorry for the double post*
  • Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here! Good luck with your weight-loss goals! :drinker:

That's where I live now. My whole family (and I mean the whooooooole gang, about 23 of us) live in the same neighborhood. We're kind of a tight-knit family. :laugh:

What a small world!! My husband's Uncle lives in Groesbeck still. (Chris Spalding) I know Groesbeck is a big neighborhood - but maybe you know him! ;)
This discussion has been closed.