6'3 and 280 lbs

Hello everyone, I'm Emily. I am 6'3 and I just found out this morning I weigh 280 lbs! I can not believe it! I am looking for friends who are on a healthy weightless journey and would not mind me tagging along with them. I am hoping to lose 10 lbs by Thanksgiving, and I am not sure how realistic that goal is but it is a goal! (I know its easier to lose weight at the beginning of the journey than at the end.)
If any of you would not mind, add me as a friend :smile: or I can add you.
Thanks everyone! Have a good day :wink:

Replies

• strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    10 lbs is totally doable. If you eat right and add in exercise you can pull even more than that by Thanksgiving. I started at the first of August weighing 367 and today I got on the scale for the heck of it and was down to 350.
    You got this. I did send you a friend request as well
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    10 pounds by Thanksgiving is totally doable. You'll probably drop 10 pounds in the first 30 days. From there on out you should be able to lose about two pounds a week all the way down to 200. Your height is going to give you an advantage. I've lost 55 pounds in roughly 5 1/2 months. Just stick to your plan and never stop until you reach your goal. You can do this.
  • sugarfoot78
    sugarfoot78 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Emily! I just started using this app 3 days ago when I weighed in at 256 lbs. I was shocked. At 5'11 I need to lose 92 lbs. We've got this!