Over 50

Options
13»

Replies

• dverano
    dverano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too...I am 51 and it would be great to support each other!
  • blarnygurl
    blarnygurl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too - 50 and ready to lose
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 with a birthday coming up soon, feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm relatively new to MFP but have been working out for a little over 2 months. I started needing to lose 112 lbs and am down 27 so far.
  • CutsandCurves
    CutsandCurves Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm new here and would love to make some new friends. I would especially love to share support with people over 50. Thank you so much!!
    You can add me. We're the same age. Hello beautiful
  • tupperkatz
    tupperkatz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    This is crazy but I don't know how to add friends. Lol. Can you tell me how?
    Click on their name and it takes you to their profile. Then click "add as friend".
    You can add me too. I'm 51.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Hi - how/where did you get the weight loss avatar?
  • Mitzi5560
    Mitzi5560 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindi...I'm Cynde!!! And Hi to everyone else!! Just started about a week ago & would love to have friends for support & encouragement in this age group! I just turned 60 & trying to get the weight off so I can enjoy the fabulous 60's!!! So far so good...but gotta keep it going!!
  • janjenlew
    janjenlew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I'm 61 and new today.
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm over 50 plus 8
  • mjackson59
    mjackson59 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 54 and in three months will be 55. I'm new to this site and need to lose at least 25 pounds. Would love to be part of this group.
  • 1BrokenArrow
    1BrokenArrow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • fabat52
    fabat52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 54 will be 55 in May. I have been on MFP since November 2012. I have had successful times and times when I have gotten away from it. I just got back from vacation and found myself at my highest weight ever at 190.8lbs. I want to get serious and would love you to add me so I can have a community of people to help and be helped by staying on track.
  • piccpicc
    piccpicc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a common bond here...age and all. I have restarted just today ... my daughter's wedding is next August and I would like to enjoy seeing myself in pictures. I cannot hide in the back row this time! I do not want to hide in the back row . 30 lbs to lose. I lost 65 lbs about 4 years ago but 30 lbs has crept back on. Actually, it came back pretty quickly because I fell back to old habits.
  • georginasneddon2
    georginasneddon2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi lm ne to MFP l too would love to join a over 50s group. Very new at this posting thing so l hope this works. I am 53 and need to lose 32kg/70lbs. My weight is out of control l have no support and l am struggling. I have to have knee surgery but need to bring my BMI down so need to lose at least 10kg/22lbs before I can have it done. Its so hard when you have no support. Im on my own no partner to cheer me on,and my children have better things to do. Yeap not sure what else lm supposed to say so bye for now.
  • gmarrin
    gmarrin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 50...I will add you. I also would like some MFP friends in my age group.
  • cindyhayward37
    cindyhayward37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm new here and would love to make some new friends. I would especially love to share support with people over 50. Thank you so much!!

• cindyhayward37
    cindyhayward37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and searching for some motivation. I'm a hard worker on a mission but sometimes needs a push!! Any help would be appreciated.
  • georginasneddon2
    georginasneddon2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To my new friends Hi
  • hemster7
    hemster7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    55 here and returning after a 4 month break. Was doing good and lost 8 pounds but then got arthritis of the knee. No exercise meant the pounds came back. Need to lose 20 pounds. Looking forward to the comradeship here.