That's it! I have had it!...

Options
... With myself! I have been on MFP since April & have lost a measly 2 lbs! Really? Come on! If I had actually been working my butt off like I have been projecting, that 2 lbs would have been followed with more lbs lost. I can't believe I have been looking @ everyone's food & exercise diaries, and congratulating everyone on their progress & not taking care of my own progress at the same time. I need to wake up & realize weight loss doesn't happen through osmosis. Today is the day I take responsibility of my life & my health. I will keep in mind that today is the first day of the rest of my healthy life. I need all the encouragement & support I can get!

Thanks for putting up with my rant! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. This 4lbs has been back and forth- loss then gain for me since April as well....
    We CAN do this!!!
    ~Michelle:flowerforyou:
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You go for it!!! Rant anytime you want--it helps to put things into perspective!!!:flowerforyou:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    It's moments like this that change our lives! Congrats on your self-butt-kickin....stick with it; you won't regret it! Good luck.
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options
    Great self talk!!! Thanks also for reminding all of us that it is essential to stay positive and keep motivating ourselves for success. We are our biggest cheerleaders! Or we can be our biggest obstacle! Sounds like you are making a definite choice today.....congrats!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Did you take measurements when you started? I rely on comparing my measurements more than my scales, worth a try you might be suprised :)
    Stick with it remember this is a change for life, think how grateful your body must be for the better food & exercise.
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    By my math, you've lost 1/2 a pound a week. That's no small feat! Something you changed, did differently started working for you...do more of it. You've already done the hardest part which is just getting started. Jump up, turn around and get down with yo' bad self! (for 25 reps x 3 sets) LOL
  • bbecker613
    bbecker613 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im with ya. I lost 6 lbs n gained it back.. its sooo frustrating....
  • orbidlymobese
    Options
    You can do it!