How will that affect me

Options
I can stay within my calorie intake just fine but I always seem to go over my sugar intake around breakfast or lunch. How will this affect my weight loss?

Replies

• kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    I can stay within my calorie intake just fine but I always seem to go over my sugar intake around breakfast or lunch. How will this affect my weight loss?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    From experience, I can tell you that going over your sugar doesn't hinder your weight loss if you are adhering to your calorie goals, but you may want to look into what types of sugars you are taking in. If the sugars you are eating are unrefined sugars and natural sugars from fruits and things like that, then you're probably okay...but if you are eating a lot of refined sugar then you may want to reevaluate the types of foods you are eating. Does that make sense?
  • kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    Yep thanks so much!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Good golly Miss Molly -- Laura, you are looking FAN-freakin-TASTIC! WAY TO GO!! :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Good golly Miss Molly -- Laura, you are looking FAN-freakin-TASTIC! WAY TO GO!! :drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou:

I was going to say the same thing. I took a double look! Wow! Way to go Laura!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks guys :blushing: You may have seen my thread "discouraged does not even begin to describe it"...and as the title implies, I'm having a discouraging few days...someone at MFP always seems to know when I need a little boost...so thank you both so much...I really appreciate your sweet words!

And Kris, I'm glad I could help with your sugar question!