The Dukan Diet

Options
moniew24
moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
Anyone try the Dukan Diet? I just want to know your thoughts and what was your success with it?

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Yes it works! I completed the Attack Phase and had great results. I blogged about it here: http://getfitdiva.blogspot.com/2011/05/surviving-dukan-diet-3-day-attack-phase.html.

My friend just finished the attack phase and she lost 7 lbs in 3 days it's a great way to jump start or bust a plateau. It teaches you to re-incorporate carbs slowly which is important.
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    What is it?
  • Mmmarcie
    Mmmarcie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on Dukan Diet since February :smile:
    I've lost almost 11 kg, but I had some "sins" along the way :devil:

If Your kidneys and liver are healthy, it's worth trying.
    I'm not hungry on this diet and there's a lot of recipes for tasty food, even deserts :tongue:

It's very popular in my country, I know a woman that lost on this diet 50 kg ( about 110 lb) in 7 months !!
  • Mmmarcie
    Mmmarcie Posts: 7 Member
    Options

My friend just finished the attack phase and she lost 7 lbs in 3 days it's a great way to jump start or bust a plateau. It teaches you to re-incorporate carbs slowly which is important.

On the attack phase You loose water, not fat. It's good anyway, but have to remember to drink a lot of water to rest ( ?, not sure if that's the good word) your kidneys.
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    I'm on it and I love it. I've been trying to loose the same 10ish lbs for a yr. Since 5/11 I've lost 7lbs as of this morning. I'm so happy with it. It's easy to stick to, I've found lots of recipes and I've even had cheat days...although they should have been cheat meals. I'm sure if I wouldn't have cheated I'd have lost even more by now.

My favorite part is unlike most low carb diet it incorporates bran and it allows dairy.
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    My diary is open so you can look at it to get an idea of what I'm eating if you'd like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!