Food and stress support group

Options
Stress makes me feel like I need to eat more to satisfy some of the stress by giving myself "treats". This self indulgence doesn't really help. I and anyone who feels this way needs to find a different way to cope with stress without using food as an emotional crutch. I thought perhaps people like me could use this platform as a group support. When you are feeling stressed and you want to eat, post in here and - at the least - I will offer support and motivation. Support helps make you feel validated in your intention to lose weight and helps you not to sabotage your health plan. It works almost like a sponsor. I'm asking for a "family" and hopefully I can be part of your family too.

Disclaimer: Trolls and people who are who hold judgement/insults, I will have you reported and removed from this group. This a safe space. Period.

Replies

• laphibbs
    laphibbs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am definitely guilty of emotional eating and giving myself "treats" when I am stressed/upset/tired, etc... In those situations I don't want to feel deprived at all, so I eat like crazy! I would love to be a part of this group!
  • AugustaWicht
    AugustaWicht Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! :) Hello, I'm Augusta, from South Africa. (I won't reveal more info than that) What are your eating patterns/stress causers?