Thrive?

Options
Has anyone heard of this "Thrive" I am not interested in it at this point so please don't tell me to email you for more information. I was hoping for a true testimonial about how it works and if it works. Thank you. :)

Replies

• ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was selling it so I did the 4 day trial. You take 2 pills in the morning, have a protein shake, and then wear a patch all day. For all the steps you have to go through daily, I didn't feel any difference at all. The patch was really inconvenient, too. It was visible through clothes, left sticky lines after removal, turned my skin yellow, and would peel off as soon as I got sweaty in the gym.
  • MrsMMeyer
    MrsMMeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you. That is just what I wanted, an honest testimonial. I heard it is also expensive. I will just stick to the old fashioned method. Appreciate your answer. :)
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The 4 day trial was $20. A month costs $100+ depending on which plan you get.
  • MrsMMeyer
    Options
    Thanks. That doesn't seem too bad actually.
  • sarahdayski
    sarahdayski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Eat less and move more is the cheapest and best method of weight loss x
  • MrsMMeyer
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    It's a scam. They convince you that you need these things to meet your weight loss goals. You don't. You do lose though....your hard earned money.
    LOL...Good one. :p
  • MrsMMeyer
    Options
    Eat less and move more is the cheapest and best method of weight loss x

I agree with that. :)