What are your guilty pleasure songs?

Alright everyone, be brave now. What are the songs you listen to when you think no one is watching? What songs do you love that would make all of your friends laugh or raise their eyebrows?

I'm definitely one to put my money where my mouth is, so I'll start. Most of my friends know I listen to a lot of metal. I think it'd surprise them to find that I love this song:

Replies

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    So my goto genres are Alaternative and Indie. Right now though I'm digging this song and find it hot and sexy:

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,773 Member
    edited September 2015

Seriously. It's One Direction. But it is on my phone.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    edited September 2015
    Alright everyone, be brave now. What are the songs you listen to when you think no one is watching? What songs do you love that would make all of your friends laugh or raise their eyebrows?

I'm definitely one to put my money where my mouth is, so I'll start. Most of my friends know I listen to a lot of metal. I think it'd surprise them to find that I love this song:

Just heard this a few weeks ago. Nice song :)
    mhiggi02 wrote: »
    So my goto genres are Alaternative and Indie. Right now though I'm digging this song and find it hot and sexy:

Well that's a very straightforward song...wouldn't have expected that selection. Nice ;)

My selection coz Janet is the *kitten*

Edit: no idea how to embed youtube links
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Here's another one of my guilty pleasure songs. It's a good thing I have no shame, or else I'd probably be embarrassed that I like this:

• DonJon_GoodVibrations.gif
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Katrina and the Waves Walking on Sunshine. But love it so much it's not a secret
  • itshannahlol
    itshannahlol Posts: 57 Member
    Anything one direction
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,544 Member
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    right now i'm digging that selena gomez "good for you" song. just cause its a breath of fresh air to hear as a guy after the last few months of meghan trainor type stuff being on the radio.

Plus, A$ap Rocky!!!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,544 Member
    I bounce so hard to this *kitten*!

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    mhiggi02 wrote: »

I am in love with this song!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member

This one too. I kinda feel bad that I am attracted to a Jonas Brother. lol
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member

This one too. I kinda feel bad that I am attracted to a Jonas Brother. lol

Feels so wrong to think he's hot.. Like I should be covering my eyes or something

Anything New Kids on the Block for me.
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    I'm a bit of a metal head but put on Christina Aguilera BackStreet Boys etc and I will jam out. ;)
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    @ChangeThePath I know what you mean...I can go from listening to Amon Amarth and Lamb of God to 90's hits.
  • I can go from Selena Gomez to NIN (Closer) within minutes