Lose 10 by Halloween Challenge

Options
Hey all,
I am starting a weight loss challenge for myself and wondering if anyone would like to join me on this journey. I thought it would be fun to try to lose 10 pounds by Halloween. I am a pretty slow loser so I am hoping to get those 10 pounds off. It might not be a full ten but any weight loss is awesome! Maybe it will be inches lost!

If you want to join me please feel free to comment on this discussion and add me as a friend!

I look forward to hearing about your success with diet and exercise!

Replies

• flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • ready2losenow4me
    ready2losenow4me Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in -- I have never done a Challenge on My Fitness Pal. Let's do this!
  • 71480kf
    71480kf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! We can do this!
  • jazzyj1230
    jazzyj1230 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am so glad people are interested. I forgot to add my starting weight to my first comment so as of today I weight 141.7 lbs. I have not taken any measurements yet but I plan to, so when I take those measurements I will post them on here! I am excited about this challenge I hope we can all keep each other accountable!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • HBRGirl
    HBRGirl Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm in. This will be the first challenge on My Fitness Pal. I'd love to lose a little by then :)
  • jazzyj1230
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well. So far I have lost about 2 pounds which is exciting for me! Anyone else having results?
    I believe I have added all of you as friends so we can help encourage one another through this journey!
  • Jyharrison09
    Jyharrison09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on halloween! :) I've lost 10 pounds so far, and I'd love to try to lose 10 more by then! Feel free to add me! :)
  • PeachesandCream2015
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • ChristyRose1012
    ChristyRose1012 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm in, just created a fitness challenge for Dec 18th here at my work to lose 15 lbs by then but hope it will be more.
  • stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need this motivation to get back into it! What is your plan?
  • mumzyrrr
    mumzyrrr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting married November 21st. I want to lose 10 for sure. Would like to lose 20 but dont think that is realistic so will shoot for the 10 first. I'm 159.5 today.
  • chissnazura
    chissnazura Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need motivation and support to keep me honest. My birthday is right before Halloween and I really want to feel comfortable in my dress. Everyone is welcome to add me. I am supportive
  • dbomar777
    dbomar777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to loose 10 by then asotivation to keep going. Short term goals seem to work better for me. Everyone can add me I'm ready to get support and be supportive as well. Are we posting results weekly to see everyone's success? :)
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I'm determined to lose 20 by Halloween and I'm an impatient idiot. So how about I join this challenge and try being realistic for once? Yep! In!
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I literally just said to my fiance I want to lose quite a bit of weight before Halloween so this is perfect! I'm 132lbs as off today. If I can get to 122lbs by the 31st of October I would of lost a stone and 2 pounds. Definitely ready for this challenge!
  • jazzyj1230
    Options
    Yes by all means you can post your success here and we can keep each other updated. Also feel free to add me and I will help maintain a positive atmosphere for this challenge!!
  • tonee7000
    tonee7000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge, just because I need all the motivation that I could get...i'm 166 and hopefully by the 31st I will be down some weight.
  • anid413
    anid413 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! :)
  • TriniDiva_PA
    TriniDiva_PA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, count me in!