Looking for accountability partners…

Options
Hello, I’m Kim, I’m a 50 year old former high school athlete, wife, & mother of two college kids who wants to feel strong and fit again. I’m looking for 10-12 people who are serious about their journey and would like to set up a private accountability group to encourage each other and keep each other accountable.
Over the past 10 weeks I have kept my calories within +/-100 of my daily goal, watched my macros, and exercised 6 days per week. In doing this, I have lost 13.2 lbs, 2.5 inches off my chest, 1.5 inches off my waist, .75 inches off my arm, 2 inches off my thigh and 2.5 inches off my hips.
I’d like to start a new 4 week group on October 3rd. The group will included daily check ins – posting calorie count and macros, sharing fitness tips/free HIIT workouts, sharing nutrition tips and recipes and most of all sharing our struggles, encouraging each other, and sharing our wins. Do you have the Krazy Determination needed to change your body, mind, and lifestyle? Let’s make this happen together!
If you are interested in joining this group, please message me for more details.

Replies

• debgilbert1955
    debgilbert1955 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can you send me details? I just turned 60, have lost 75 pounds over the last few years, stalled out for a while, and am trying to get back on track....40 more to go!
  • maddoaries
    maddoaries Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Not too sure how to add friends on here!
  • haness1117
    haness1117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 in November. I need accountability. Count me in. Not sure what to do from here.
  • lfanning4206
    lfanning4206 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hope there is still room for me! I'm 45.. Need to lose 60 more lbs at least to get to where I used to be.. It's been over 13 years that I lost myself .. 2 kids later..it's not an excuse .. It's just a fact. And how the female body changes!! I just can't live like I did in my younger years.. and now I've started down the trail to my new lifestyle.. I need more accountability and I love to share tips .. Ideas and recipes!!!
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me....i will be going to work and working out,,, til I get to my goal... lets do it!!1