Hey everyone somewhat new!

Options
Jazzmynee17
Jazzmynee17 Posts: 13 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I've had my fitness pal for a while now and I'm finally back at it again! Hopefully there will be no point of return because this time I'm wanting to keep going at it. I finally got my motivation back yesterday and trying to stay motivated. It's hard to keep motivated but I'm not going to back down. It's only going up from here! I would like to make some friends on here to keep me to stay motivated as well and share goals and etc. add me if you'd like! Have a nice day (:

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You've got this. Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm back today after a long break. Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place for support :)
    Good luck.
  • Jazzmynee17
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @PinkPixiexox thank you! (:
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! BTW you have beautiful lips and I love the color in your profile pic! I recently started back myself, it's a great feeling when you see that scale move!
  • Jazzmynee17
    Options
    @cbnorris thanks! It's called heroine by MAC. That's awesome! I bet it is I can't wait til that happens for me.
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome, you have come to the right place. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    <3 Hello and welcome back! You can add me if you'd like, I'm on here most days. Good luck to ya!
  • nadanedo
    nadanedo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    all of you guys add me :D i feel alone in this site
  • lyndapage74
    lyndapage74 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I also have recently come back on here after some 20 months off. Planning on sticking to it this time though lol. :)
  • Tay_MB93
    Tay_MB93 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me! I've had MFP for a long time but I decided this summer to really stick with it. So far I'm down 26 pounds and I have 50 more to go! Would love to have friends on here for support and motivation. :)
  • Jazzmynee17
    Options
    @Endless_Journey yes this definitely is an amazing site! Thanks for the encouragement(:
  • Jazzmynee17
    Options
    @lyndapage74 Good luck on your journey! (:
  • lyndapage74
    lyndapage74 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @Jazzmynee17 awww thank you so much. You too ☺
  • shayna64
    shayna64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I also keep going off and on MFP but this time I know I am much more committed to writing my food every day. It's the only way! Good luck to both of us and feel free to add me we can keep eachother motivated :)
  • PhillipPinnink
    PhillipPinnink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    After 3 major surgeries it has been a struggle to control my weight. I am now back at it again to get my weight under control. I am always looking for new friends.