TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN NEWS!!!

Options
WritePaintDance
WritePaintDance Posts: 20 Member
OMG! If you're excited about Breaking Dawn, clap your hands

CLAP, CLAP! I was so excited to see that Breaking Dawn's 1st premier will be shown this Sunday at MTV's Movie Awards 2011. Share your thoughts. OMG, I can't wait till November, can you?:smile::flowerforyou: :glasses:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/659218/breaking-dawn-exclusive-at-2011-mtv-movie-awards.jhtml#id=1664924

Replies

• bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love Twilight!! I'm excited already! :D
  • soontobe10811
    Options
    I am excited too!!!! I watched the 17 second teaser trailer and was soooo excited :) Glad to see another twi-hard :) maybe we should be pals, just saying :D
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ahh! I'm so excited. The only reason I'm watching the awards. Lol!

Obviously, my son's name is Jasper.
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Can't wait, love it :happy:
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    I can't wait! I am kind of annoyed they are breaking it in to 2 parts, but oh well.....
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    Personally I'm glad they are breaking the last book into two movies...

Now I can watch part 1 of breaking dawn and not watch part 2...

After all, the last half of the book was so anti-climactic that I'd hate to have to sit through it.

:)

-Rain Redfield
    (Team Alice)
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I read all the books and watched all the movies and will more than likely go see this - even though it's my least favorite book in the series of ridiculous books.....that I couldn't stay away from. It's a conundrum. But I am loyal to my hypocrisy.
  • WritePaintDance
    WritePaintDance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I agree, I'm glad its in two parts. I have two movies to look forward too!! Yayyyy!:smile:
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Make sure to watch MTV movie awards Sunday!! Trailer will be shown!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I worked on both parts of "Breaking Dawn" so of course I'm excited to see the final product. :blushing: Hehe.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Yippie. . . So excited. .. Thank you for sharing!:bigsmile:
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I worked on both parts of "Breaking Dawn" so of course I'm excited to see the final product. :blushing: Hehe.

What did you do on set?
    I have always wanted to be involved in the movie or tv business, but not as an actress. I just love the whole world of cinema. When DVDs first came out and they had all those "behind the scenes" footage about how the movie or tv show was made I was in HEAVEN! :)
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    OMG! If you're excited about Breaking Dawn, clap your hands

CLAP, CLAP! I was so excited to see that Breaking Dawn's 1st premier will be shown this Sunday at MTV's Movie Awards 2011. Share your thoughts. OMG, I can't wait till November, can you?:smile::flowerforyou: :glasses:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/659218/breaking-dawn-exclusive-at-2011-mtv-movie-awards.jhtml#id=1664924

you did say share your thoughts so ICK!!!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    in the words of spongebob, "IM READY, IM READY, IM READY!!!!"
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    my daughter and i are very excited as big fans and curious to know how it goes as have also read the book. dont mind it being in 2 parts, didnt ruin harry potter -more to look forward to!! :laugh:
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    I just saw the trailer on IMDB.com! I can't wait!!!!
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I watched the movie awards last night, I only watch for anything Twilight and to see what kinds of weird comments Rob makes. :) I thought the trailer was great, I'm so excited for November :) Did anyone else notice those muscles in Edward's back?? Worth going to see it right there!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Yep, just watched trailer on Youtube!
  • moose_15
    moose_15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited! It seems forever ago Eclipse came out.

I'm really glad they've split the film into two parts, the book was huge after all! I'm not entirely sure how the second part will pan out though... it did get strange towards the end!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Did anybody read Midnight Sun from Meyer's site?