friends needed 23 and single want help

Options
Ok so i am looking for people that is willing to actually talk to me talking to people actually helps and motivates me i set a goal to lose 60 pounds in 5 months so add me please plus i have trouble not eating at night

Replies

• BEGFC
    BEGFC Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ok so i am looking for people that is willing to actually talk to me talking to people actually helps and motivates me i set a goal to lose 60 pounds in 5 months so add me please plus i have trouble not eating at night

I've got you. Let's do this! I've lost 120 lbs in the last 10 months. I can help. No, I'm not going to sell you anything. Lol. We all can benefit from friends to chat with and encouragement.
  • keyshas83
    keyshas83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Infamous_El_Guapo Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    60 lbs in 5 months might be a bit aggressive. Lose weight but do it safely! Best of luck to ya on your journey!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have a decent amount of knowledge with fitness and nutrition. 60lbs. in 5 months isn't impossible and you can do it in a healthy way but you HAVE to be motivated and do "What Ever it Takes".
  • Chubby_to_Cut
    Chubby_to_Cut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's an ambitious goal but you know what anything is possible as long as you listen to your body when it needs rest.

Feel free to add me or anyone who needs some humor to this journey we're on. (:
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I accept any and all friend requests from anyone. The more people on my friend's feed the more encouraged I feel and the more I can try to encourage others! :)
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me :)