Low Cal Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Options
Hey folks, it's cold and rainy here in Virginia today. Here's something hot and delicious and almost guilt-free.

Take 6 oz of perked coffee (I use vanilla flavored coffee), put in lg. coffee mug. Heat 4 oz of skim milk add to coffee, stir in 2pkg of splenda and pumpkin pie spice to taste. Top off with 2 TBSP Reddi Wip, 5 calorie, whipped topping and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. It's so good on a dreary day---55 calories.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• gail15
    gail15 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey folks, it's cold and rainy here in Virginia today. Here's something hot and delicious and almost guilt-free.

Take 6 oz of perked coffee (I use vanilla flavored coffee), put in lg. coffee mug. Heat 4 oz of skim milk add to coffee, stir in 2pkg of splenda and pumpkin pie spice to taste. Top off with 2 TBSP Reddi Wip, 5 calorie, whipped topping and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. It's so good on a dreary day---55 calories.:flowerforyou:
  • bonitachic121b
    Options
    I love a low cal alternative for Starbucks, but I recommend using decaf. Caffeine actually can ruin you progress in dieting. A lot like alcohol, empty calories, and as a diuretic is dehydrating. If you do have any caffeine, drink 8 extra oz. for each drink consumed. (and who wants the extra water weight?)
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    YUM sounds great - my fav at starbucks