HELP! Cant get past my plateau

Options
2»

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    OP, I noticed you are using a lot of "homemade" and "generic" entries. If these are not items you created, they may not be correct. There are many entries in the database that users created, and they aren't accurate. I always try to use entries that I have verified are raw, one ingredient entries. Just something else to keep in mind!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    OP, I noticed you are using a lot of "homemade" and "generic" entries. If these are not items you created, they may not be correct. There are many entries in the database that users created, and they aren't accurate. I always try to use entries that I have verified are raw, one ingredient entries. Just something else to keep in mind!

This is so true. I extensively use the recipe editor feature on MFP and put down my own recipes that I can more or less reliably follow.

• kerryleestokes
    kerryleestokes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    krithsai wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »

This is so true. I extensively use the recipe editor feature on MFP and put down my own recipes that I can more or less reliably follow.

Will get working on thia for sure. Thanks so much