Best healthy snacks :)

Options
Hi! I just started and I need more options of the most healthy snacks anybody around here like to eat, so I don't get bored eating the same ones......Thanks everybody :)

Replies

• gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Popcorn from the air popper, cashews (or other nuts), cheese, pretzels, etc.

Remember to eat things that you truly love, but just eat less of them. I sometimes eat strange things for snacks, especially on gym nights. Tonight I had some salami and pretzels.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    String cheese, hard boiled eggs, wasabi peas, popcorn, nuts, protein bars, Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, veggies and hummus, apples and peanut butter

If you look through the boards you're sure to find plenty of snack threads if you want some more ideas. Best of luck!
  • evarodriguez1974
    evarodriguez1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! :)
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hummus with bell pepper sliced, smoked salmon with some small toast, cottage cheese with smoked almonds (100 grams of almonds only, too many calories)
  • sscarmack
    sscarmack Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oreos
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    sscarmack wrote: »
    Oreos

Agreed. I put them in my greek yogurt sometimes.

The best healthy snacks are the ones you enjoy, that fit your calorie goal, and perhaps help you hit your macros for the day. Today, mine was a quest bar. Sometimes it's literally pork rinds (fat and protein, yeah!).
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options

Remember to eat things that you truly love, but just eat less of them.

Truth:-)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    the ones that fit your calorie/micro/macro targets for the day.
  • evarodriguez1974
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Nothing like rice cakes with a little queso...guac...salsa and some shredded cheese!!!! I love that their so low calorie too...
  • evarodriguez1974
    Options
    Hey! Thank you ilovecereal1982 I just bought that one today "chocolate crunch" rice cake :)