OK... I've now been TOLD where I gained my weight...

Options
I'm at work... & the friend who introduced me to MFP (who has now dropped out in favour of weight watchers :frown: ... but she's still losing weight, so to each their own) walks into the room where I'm bent over filling the toner in the photocopier & she says... randomly... out of the blue... "Hey, you've got an *kitten*!"

So.... Context: I posted last week about putting on 7lbs in a couple of weeks after stepping up my exercise routine. I increased my free-weights, & started C->5k, & was mad because I wasn't seeign results. Well... other people apparently ARE....

What? :noway:

Apparently, I never used to have one. I had hips... fat legs... & no definition in between. Apparently, I have a curvy butt now. Umm... thanks... for.... randomly shouting that... in front of about 8 other people... in a busy bank branch. Some of those people... I don't even know. :blushing:

The funny thing about having an *kitten* for the first time? None of my bathing suits fit anymore. None. My old bikini from before I put ON all the weight I've just lost? It fell down the other day :bigsmile: (luckily BEFORE I went out in public) so now I need all new swimsuits. :ohwell:

But that's ok... because I have an *kitten*! Woo Hoo!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    lol!!!! It's nice to have an *kitten*!!
    shine
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new butt...
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new butt...

Thanks!
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I was also buttless for most of my life. Unfortunately I grew a butt from overeating. It got so big it began rubbing on the rubber door molding to my car as I would get in and eventually wore right through the rubber.

With my pounds lost here, my wife says I have lost my butt again. I'll have to hit the weight training again and make a new one!
  • pkpzp228
    pkpzp228 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey, you've got an *kitten*!"

Last time I said that to a woman at my work she totally took it the wrong way.
  • nomatterwhat18
    Options
    Girl, that's a GOOD thing! It means you are losing body fat percentage and inches, and gaining muscle which will help you to keep losing weight and fat! congrats!
  • KrystleZia
    KrystleZia Posts: 17
    Options
    Wooo! Congrats!
  • Dmg114
    Dmg114 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! And treat yourself to a new bathing suit!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Lol, Congrats on your workout booty!

Couldn't believe when I was younger all I wanted was a lower profile *kitten* instead of my muscular bubble butt. Now I catch myself longingly checking out all the bubble butts on the late-teen/twenty-something's wishing I had it back again.

I have come a long way from my "gluteal amnesia" aka "white girl *kitten*", though I still can't pass the Brazilian Butt Lift pencil test.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a bubble butt, but only because I'm chubby. I'm afraid that if I lose the weight, I'll be a buttless wonder.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Brazilian Butt Lift pencil test.

The what?!