Kinda sad

Options
Someone once told me that I was not a special snowflake and it really mad me cry :(:(:(

Replies

• TamCatnip
    TamCatnip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was told I was an old house and not beautiful on the inside! And this was from a friend... A dear friend... Who was trying to make me feel better. I don't know how she thought this would help me. I understand
  • Kippie44
    Kippie44 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mean people are just that....Mean.
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    There is something special and beautiful about every one. You just have to take the time to find what that is!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Not a special snowflake??? Old House??? What the heck!!! Insults are always terrible but sounds like the lame people that called you that really ran out of things to say and were reaching. I mean they have probably lived a boring life just insulting so many people now that they are resorting to combining insults with weather and places of living!!! Screw them and their lame lives :)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Your value doesn't decrease based on someones inability to see your worth :)
  • donsbetterhlf
    donsbetterhlf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your value doesn't decrease based on someones inability to see your worth :)

Agree 100%
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Amber laying down the law!!!
  • MrGQ2U
    MrGQ2U Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I just point out the obvious? Your smile (and the smile in your eyes) are like looking at a perfect snowflake that lands right in front of you... And with all the ba-jillion other snowflakes falling... This one is the one that is makes you stop, and for a moment, puts you in awe.

I have no idea of why anyone would say anything to the contrary!

jus' sayin'!
  • Kippie44
    Options
    :) Thanks everyone!!! Brightened my day
  • Kippie44
    Options
    I love cereal too
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    You're unique...just like everyone else
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    You're unique...just like everyone else

lol my daughter always says that.

• mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Some people are not right themselves. Over look them. They are not taking care of you. So they really don't have an opinion in your life. Today must be crazy people day.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,737 Member
    Options
    Not a special snowflake *with respect to weight loss methods that will work*? Very probably true. In all possible respects? Definitely false! Just your smile: That seems pretty special. I know there must be lots more, too.
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    They think that was clever. It's not! Glad you feel better and ignore the silly comments! :)
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Kippie! !! Cereal is always there am I right???? Mmmm...
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm a special snowflake!

In reality, we all are. Yes, even with respect to our weight loss.

The special snowflake insult is kinda, well, silly.
  • Kippie44
    Options
    I agree. I mean the whole special snowflake is pretty ridiculous. Actually I'm pretty tired of saying it. Lol. But in all honesty we are all different. Even our weight lose journey. Yes at the end of the day it's calories in and calories out that matter but different things work for different people. ❄️

And yes. Cereal is just amazing.
  • drmsmitty31
    drmsmitty31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone watched "Fight Club" a few too many times. No time like the present to prove the haters wrong!!! Go out and do you! Some people are out to test you. Overcome and Overtake.