Memorial Weekend made me fall soooo off.. :(

marisol1216
marisol1216 Posts: 8
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
ok, I am back :( unfortunately Memorial Weekend threw me off, and I lost complete track n figured it wasn't worth logging all the crap that I ate on here... But I was doing small portions. I was still being somewhat careful.. Any way, now I am back and I am going to start off all over again... I work at over nights a lot and it is just so hard to just sit here n not get hungry... Any suggestions on what may be good snacks, for over night but that aren't high in calories...

Replies

• gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Same here. I had a wedding to go to one day and a picnic the next. Somehow after all the crap I ate and drank I still managed to lose a pound. But anyway, I also work overnights, and I try to bring fresh fruits or veggies to snack on. I usually try to have something every few hours. Usually bring apples, bananas, oranges, or baby carrots. Or if I forget to bring something, I've gotten trail mix out of the vending machine. Lots of good options out there.

Glen
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    I work 3rd shift and always do midnight to midnight as far as my hours. I have fruits mostly, a yogurt and a fiber bar or granola bar and a lean cuisine. that in a 10 hr span
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    - Apples
    - Portioned bags of carrots, almonds
    - Plain popcorn
    - Bags of veggies
  • Thanks everyone for the good tips..I feel so bad that I screwed up. I took some pics n I look so huge... That's it, I am back, and I can't be weak.. Thanks guys...
This discussion has been closed.