No basic Becky's need apply.

Options
I've returned to MFP after a few years of being MIA. I've been active with my running and some lifting in my basement for about 3 years. I recently JUST bought a gym membership and after a few weeks of gym'ing it I'm feeling pretty bad a** and strong. I'm definitely loving it and it's quickly becoming my new obsession.

I've reconnected with a few of my old (and awesome) MFP friends, but it's getting a little too quiet for my liking. Anyways..I need some equally bad a** friends on here, please?

Also if anyone can direct me to a good lifting group or thread on here that would be much appreciated. I recall being part of a female one before, but can't remember the name.

Thanks!

Replies

• notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How about if we think we are a bad *kitten*, if so then I'm in..booyah!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    No basic beckys???? What about a simple sally??? Or a regular ron???
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    NielleCha wrote: »
    I've returned to MFP after a few years of being MIA. I've been active with my running and some lifting in my basement for about 3 years. I recently JUST bought a gym membership and after a few weeks of gym'ing it I'm feeling pretty bad a** and strong. I'm definitely loving it and it's quickly becoming my new obsession.

I've reconnected with a few of my old (and awesome) MFP friends, but it's getting a little too quiet for my liking. Anyways..I need some equally bad a** friends on here, please?

Also if anyone can direct me to a good lifting group or thread on here that would be much appreciated. I recall being part of a female one before, but can't remember the name.

Thanks!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/771-women-strength-training

Even if you are not doing SL 5x5 I like this group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/4601-stronglifts-5x5-for-women

You can also add me if you like. Note sure if I am bad@$$. But I do sometimes have a sore one from biking.