just joined and feeling positive

Options
treez69
treez69 Posts: 15 Member
just joined today, feeling posive but got a long way to go and could do with some support to keep me feeling that way, would love to be able to support you too

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decision to join mfp. This is a great site with lots of supportive people. I'm on here everyday so add me if you like:) You can do this!!
  • clare9289
    clare9289 Posts: 24
    Options
    Well done for joining! Everyone here is really supportive :) Add me as a friend if you like :)
  • aaronjarvis
    aaronjarvis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated. You will have bad days. Just be prepared to deal with them. Just remember having one bad day isnt the end of the world. but letting it snowball after that isnt the best idea. Good luck with all of your goals.!

A saying I like, which motivates me

If your looking for a helping hand, look at the end of your wrist. There are people here to help. But you have to be accountable to yourself first.

Take care
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Try to check in everyday. It helps to log all of your food and just making sure you visit the site in the morning helps to remind you to log your food. Best wishes and welcome!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This is a great place and you will find so many supportive and motivating people here. Good luck to you!!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm realatively new and am feeling positive too! I've been logging my food (which I NEVER believed would help me but it truly does!!) and I've been try to exercise as much as I can. So far I'm doing pretty good!! Good Luck to you - Let's motivate each other!! I'm hoping to lose another 25 pounds! :flowerforyou: