Battle of the Muffin Tops !

Options
Hey my name is Martina, we have similar stories. Like most people I lost the weight (about 30lbs) and I thought that the battle was won. Slowly but surely it all seemed to find me again and I gained that 30, plus another 30lbs more. So here I am again at the ground floor. Currently I weight an honest weight of 234lbs. My goal is 180lbs. But honestly last time I was so stuck on the number moving down every week. Now I want to lose it and never gain it back, that's my real goal. Anyway, I'm just really look to gain friends on this app so I can get some meal ideas. I just want to see what others are doing also to win the battle of the muffin tops. Lol.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    It's all about eating less then you burn i.e.. CICO Eat what you normally eat but less of it. That's it.

read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

best wishes :)
  • pinkvanillacupcakes
    Options
    I don't have the best diary because I eat whatever I want. I just don't eat as much of it as I was stuffing my face with before. Sending friend request. I need more friends and am loving your positive attitude.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! :)
    You know how to do this - You've done this before and lost an amazing amount. You need to focus on staying committed - which I think MFP community will really help you with. Don't be afraid to reach out if you're struggling - believe in yourself. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • The_Gratitude_Gal
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
    I feel your struggle, I started MFP almost a year ago, lost quite a bit of weight (not as much as you so well done there!) but then I started a new role and just pretty much gave up! I started again because I know I can do it, and I'm happy to provide motivation for you to achieve your goals too :D
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real. Feel free to add me :)
  • Aeryn24
    Aeryn24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My muffin was getting extra large, so I came back to MFP to finally do something about it. My diary is open to friends, and my muffin top is getting smaller! So please feel free to add me if you'd like. Welcome to MFP. You can do this!!!
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Your diet is 80%, exercise 20%..that's what they say. I just recently "uncomplicated" my diet. I measure my carbs and proteins. Everything else is open season. Once a week I eat a fatty fish like salmon or tuna. I buy a rotisserie chicken and shred the meat(without the skin) for 1 of my protein sources. Prepping my fresh vegetables makes it easier to use it. I have decided against using veggies before just because I didn't want to bother with it. Lazy I know. Lol I am allergic to wheat so I try not to eat bread more than once a week. (It's so expensive and I'm not baking it either)
  • AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The muffin top struggle is real