• MrsSgtBerger
    MrsSgtBerger Posts: 46 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    For sure joining in on this challenge
  • DSnutz
    DSnutz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in and have sent you a friend request!
  • cocoalba
    cocoalba Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    as of 9/23/15
    SW: 184.5
    GW: 174.5
  • rebecca2376
    rebecca2376 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    This is all new to me! Any tips on how to lose the is 10lb? How many calories a day and how much exercise?
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am in! Starting weight 151.8
  • jazzyj1230
    jazzyj1230 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Also consider taking measurements! Even if you are not losing weight you might be losing inches! If by Halloween you can fit into a pair of jeans that you couldnt before... thats a huge win!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    TriniDiva_PA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is my 1st challenge using MFP & I'm super excited. I have a routine, yearly physical scheduled for 10/26; so, this challenge couldn't have come at a better time. I'm already loving the encouragement and positive vibes. We can do this!
  • Jocelynkriley
    Jocelynkriley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes. So should we take bets to make the stakes higher, more motivation. Like not cash just saying, I bet I'll lose it lol!!
  • GLady1980
    GLady1980 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My current weight is 168lbs
  • staylorim
    staylorim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    Just 5 days left til Halloween :-) I could use some motivation here in the last stretch. Anyone care to share how they're doing with this challenge so far?
  • yhollow1
    yhollow1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's only one day until Halloween and after 5 weeks of mindful eating and light excercise I went from 148lbs to 139 pounds! My goal was to be at 140lbs so I did a little better than I expected. I hope everyone else has been successful as well :smile:
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    yhollow1 wrote: »
    It's only one day until Halloween and after 5 weeks of mindful eating and light excercise I went from 148lbs to 139 pounds! My goal was to be at 140lbs so I did a little better than I expected. I hope everyone else has been successful as well :smile:

Thats awesome ...

I went from 150 to 144. Not 10lb but im still happy
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Oh wait i just look at my original post .... My starting weight was 155!!! My weight loss was 11lbs
  • yhollow1
    yhollow1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh wait i just look at my original post .... My starting weight was 155!!! My weight loss was 11lbs

Excellent! Same here. I just checked my orginal post as well. I went from 150 to 139. Cant believe I forgot.

• TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    I lost 8.4 lbs. and a couple inches in all the right places. Not quite 10, but I'll take it. I won't quit til I get there. Great job every one and thanks for sharing your sucesses. Good luck on your future weight loss journeys ;)
  • jazzyj1230
    jazzyj1230 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I didn't lose the full ten but I lost quite a bit of inches. I weigh 139 right now and I feel okay with that. I really hope to get 4 more off then I will really feel good.
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    I lost 8.4 lbs. and a couple inches in all the right places. Not quite 10, but I'll take it. I won't quit til I get there. Great job every one and thanks for sharing your sucesses. Good luck on your future weight loss journeys ;)

It took me an extra week of hard work, but I did it! I came back at it this week with a vengeance and had a 3.4 lb. weight loss. I've met my goal and it feels (and looks good).

This victory is not just mine, but also for all ya'll who came along for the ride. Thank you!