Looking for accountability partners!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Whitney, and I'm 24 years old. I have about 30 more pounds to lose, and with the holidays quickly approaching, I'm looking for people to keep me on the straight and narrow on my weight loss journey. Any ideas, suggestions, or just new like-minded friends are welcome! :)

Replies

• tupperkatz
    tupperkatz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Whitney. An accountability partner would be great. I am looking to lose 30 pounds also. I'd love to keep in touch to help stay on the straight and narrow!
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi Whitney. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me I have been here over 2 yrs & have been up & down with my weight. I'm a very supportive friend with an open diary to friends. I've lost 20 with about 8 more lbs to go!
  • Tay_MB93
    Tay_MB93 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Whitney, feel free to add me! I've lost 26 pounds so far since July and I have about 50 to go. I'm also looking for friends on here to keep me accountable. Happy losing!
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me to (also the others here :-) ).

Most friends in my timeline already made it, which is great of course. I can learn a lot from them.

But some people with similar goals for accountability would be great! Want to lose also around 30 pounds.

Cheers, neon
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants a pal for accountability can add me :) I need some motivation, have about 30 to lose for my first goal
  • dcarjunkie
    dcarjunkie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants / needs a friend for accountability can add me as a friend...
  • megan913508
    megan913508 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got about 40lbs I would like to use...feel free to add me as well
  • workin2befit381
    Options
    100 lbs still left to lose here. Good luck to you!
  • HIIT_MAN
    HIIT_MAN Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also have 30 to lose and more support is more success :)
  • KSSGOALS
    KSSGOALS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    65 lbs left to go here. Would love an accountability partner.